Clients & Projects
- Investment Property owners
- Owners of properties contemplating moving away for a set period of time
- Commercial property owners
- Small business owners
- Investment property owners who are looking at having the hassle taken out of finding new tenants, dealing with their complaints, arranging minor tenancy repairs.
- Also small business managers who look to get value for money for repairs and ongoing maintenance contracts.
Points of difference I can offer compared to other letting companies...
- No hidden costs for managing repairs, rental arrears, or other issues that may arise. It’s all included in the cost.
- Fixed Flat Fees – no hidden costs, and you know exactly what is being charged per month, rather than a percentage of rental income and other costs incurred. (For example, some companies will charge a percentage over and above any repairs they manage)
- Discounts offered for multiple properties owned by yourself
- High standard of service to both yourself and the tenants
Why Use a Property Manager?
Your Property Manager will not only finding the ideal tenant, but dealing with any issues including collecting and lodging bonds.
Less stress and time consuming for you.
A professional layer of separation to the tenant.
On call availability of a Property Manager who gets to know your tenants and properties.