Products & Services
- Reliable & Trustworthy.
- Confidential client information not shared or sold to third parties.
- A database of reliable contractors for emergencies, small fixes & projects.
- Fixed fee allows customers to budget their finances more accurately.
- No additional costs for callouts, queries, reports or valuations.
- Residential Property Management.
- Commercial Facilities Management.
- No hidden costs.
- Local operation focusing on personal attention and client satisfaction.
- Local knowledge of market trends.
Residential Investment Properties
One off Tenancy Placements including...
- Identification and communication of any repairs required
- Taking photos of the premises and advertising on Trade Me
- Meeting potential tenants, and arrange applications to be completed
- Vetting potential tenants and checking references
- Making a recommendation to you
- Arranging lease signing, setting up automatic rental payments direct to your account, and bond lodgement on your behalf.
- Successful tenants are charged a letting fee of 1 Weeks rent plus GST, payable to myself (Standard business practice in the letting industry)
Or, ongoing monthly Management.
All of the left and...
- Four inspections over 12 months (or less frequent if desired)
- Following up on rent arrears
- Options of either (1) rents being paid direct to you and you being invoiced monthly; or (2) collecting rents and transferred to your account, less management fees per month.
- Rent Review updates
- Tenancy Tribunal Management (up to 5 hours per tenancy - $40.00 per hour thereafter)
- Arranging repairs identified by the tenant (cost of repairs to be met by yourself)
- Attending and reporting back on Body Corp meetings (if applicable)
How many small businesses rely on their receptionist or admin manager to organize cleaning contracts, maintenance repairs, or even know of their responsibility to maintain their building, or wonder if they have overpaid contractors for the work they have performed? With over 20 years in the Facilities Management field, I bring a wealth of experience to maintaining your business with contractors who are reliable and I have negotiated set rates with.Contact Now
Commercial Facilities Management
- Setting up new, or maintaining existing soft facilities contracts (eg Cleaning, security, electrical and plumbing maintenance). As well as hard facilities (Air Conditioning, lifts etc)
- Organising BWOF contractors, and the IQP Agent, and ensuring BWOF is kept current
- Being central point of contact for minor repairs and maintenance
- Setting up and maintaining CAPEX or capital work
- Setting Maintenance and CAPEX budgets
- Arranging legal advice for lease or lease renewal negotiations
- Being liaison with architects or Project Managers for fit out works or renovations
- Pricing based on actual hours worked or flat monthly fee